Student Media of Pittsburg High School
Gina Mathew

Gina Mathew

When I joined newspaper as a freshman, Room 604 welcomed me with open arms. My high school experience would have been much simpler had I not stressed about interviews and fretted over deadlines each month, but I would not trade those memories for all the sparkling grape juice in the world. I want to thank the staff for making my experience as an editor and writer so enriching and impactful. No group is more diverse, more courageous, or more inspiring than the “nerds” who make up the Booster Redux. This wouldn’t be a proper goodbye without expressing gratitude to the woman who made it all possible. Smith, thank you for pushing me to ask the difficult questions and believing in my abilities. Though the staffs and locations may change, your enthusiasm and encouragement remain a constant in Student Pub. I will be proud to call myself an alum in a few short weeks and am eager to see the program thrive in the future.

Gina Mathew is the editor-in-chief of the Booster Redux. She has been on staff for three and a half years. 

Pitt Media • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

error:
Donate to Pitt Media
$0
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

The Booster Redux intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. The Booster Redux does not allow anonymous comments, and the Booster Redux requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.
All Pitt Media Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest