Student Media of Pittsburg High School

School board voting ends Tuesday, Nov. 5

Rusty Akins

Story by Kaley Mussa, Reporter

1.What prompted you to run for re-election? I have really enjoyed serving on the school board the last four years and would like to continue to help make USD 250 the best it can be! 2. What are your goals for the district? Continue to prioritize and maintain needs for the district as a whole. All the way from curriculum, staff needs, student needs, facility maintenance/needs and everything in between. 3. ...

Justin Crain
Jason Grotheer
Ed McKechnie
Laura Sullivan

Marlene Willis

Story by Kaley Mussa, Reporter

1. What prompted you to run for re-election? After eight years on the school board people often ask why I would want to continue to serve.  Yes, sometimes the job isn't easy and it does indeed carry a great deal of responsibility. I answer that there is more to be done. I want to be part of the implementation of the newly updated strategic plan that provides opportunities for us to prepare, p...

Pitt Media • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

error:
Donate to Pitt Media
$0
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

The Booster Redux intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. The Booster Redux does not allow anonymous comments, and the Booster Redux requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.
All Pitt Media Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest