Student Media of Pittsburg High School
Ian+Sullivan

Ian Sullivan

My name is Ian Sullivan and I am a die-hard Kansas sports fan. Whether it’s the Royals, Chiefs, Jayhawks, or Sporting KC, I’ve got an opinion on it.

Ian’s 2022 NFL First Round Mock Draft
Kansas City Chiefs 2022 Offseason Needs
AFC/NFC Championship Predictions
NFL Divisional Playoff Predictions
NFL Super Wild Card Weekend Score Predictions

2021-2022 Kansas Jayhawks Basketball Preview

Story by Ian Sullivan, Reporter

With the 2021-2022 NCAA Division 1 basketball season getting closer, excitement among fans is growing everyday. This is especially the case for Kansas fans like myself.  After ending the 2021 NCAA tournament on a disappointing note, head coach Bill Self got busy in the offseason. After losing 2020 Naismith Defensive Player of the Year Marcus Garrett, Bryce Thompson, Tristan Enaruna, and Tyon Gra...

KU football still disappoints but QB Bean doesn’t

Kansas football is miles away from success

Story by Ian Sullivan, Reporter

Life is rough being a Kansas football fan. In the last five years, the Jayhawks have won nine total football games. But poor performance on the field is only part of the torture myself and many other fans are subject to. With each new head coach hire, KU fans are falsely given hope and made to think that “this year is our year”. However, time and time again we are let down. Following Mark Man...

Disappointing end for 2020-2021 Jayhawks; Hopeful for the future

Kansas City Chiefs offseason needs

Story by Ian Sullivan, Reporter

Following the embarrassing loss in Superbowl LV to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Kansas City Chiefs have one of their most important offseasons in their franchise’s history. Going into the Superbowl, many wondered if the Chiefs even had a single weakness. However, following the game it was apparent that there are vast holes in the teams roster.  Beginning with the offensive line, which was the most evident we...

Kelce Vs. Kittle

Pitt Media • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

error:
Donate to Pitt Media
$0
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

The Booster Redux intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. The Booster Redux does not allow anonymous comments, and the Booster Redux requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.
All Pitt Media Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest