Student Media of Pittsburg High School
Maddie+Baden

Maddie Baden

Well, to be honest I didn’t really have a choice to not be involved in Student Publications. With my three older siblings all being editors of the newspaper I was pretty much forced into it, but I felt I had to continue the tradition. When I enrolled though, I was super eager to be on staff. I was told Student Pub was a family atmosphere, and I have learned over my four years it most definitely is. From the time I couldn’t get my car to turn off at my very first staff meeting to the late night work nights where many tears have been shed, everyone has always been there for each other, and that is what I love about Student Pub. It is hard to say what newspaper has been like these past four years, but to sum it up I have to say rewarding. I never thought it would mean so much to me to read my name in the newspaper, but I always perk up when I see my name, knowing people are reading my own words, and in some instances making a change. I love all of the Nerds and Smith with all of my heart. It is going to be so heartbreaking to walk out and say goodbye to 604 for the final time.

Maddie Baden is an editor-in-chief of the Booster Redux. She has been on newspaper staff for four years.

Pitt Media • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

error:
Donate to Pitt Media
$0
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

The Booster Redux intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. The Booster Redux does not allow anonymous comments, and the Booster Redux requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.
All Pitt Media Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest