Student Media of Pittsburg High School
Journey+Jaramillo

Journey Jaramillo

1937. That is the difference between my first story and my longest. Through student pub, I have developed my writing abilities and I have learned to speak my mind, communicate and stand up for what I believe in. I learned how to be myself in any environment and in my writing. This experience has given me the strength and confidence that show today. Each of my fellow student pub members, including Mrs. Smith, have made an impact in my life and I can only hope I did the same to them.

Journey Jaramillo is a managing editor for the Booster Redux. She has been on staff for four years. 

Pitt Media • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

error:
Donate to Pitt Media
$0
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

The Booster Redux intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. The Booster Redux does not allow anonymous comments, and the Booster Redux requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.
All Pitt Media Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest